Golf Operations at Swan Lake Golf Club has resumed with the following restrictions.
We still have restrictions in place when it comes to sharing golf carts which are only allowed for players who live in the same household. So before you reserve your tee times please understand you are NOT guaranteed a golf cart we will offer carts based on your tee time and availability. The golf cart fee is per person riding not per cart. For the safety of our customers and staff we have implemented the following:
- Please be aware of social distancing
- Please pay attention to our 48-hour cancellation refund & rain check policy
- Face Mask must be worn in the Clubhouse, Restaurant, Bar, & Bathrooms
- Fees posted are for walking only.
- Golf Carts are available and will be charged at the course based on availability therefore you cannot book or pay for them in advance
- NO COOLERS PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY. COOLERS WITH ALCOHOL WILL BE SUBJECT TO CONFISCATION.
- ALCOHOL CANNOT BE BROUGHT ONTO THE CLUB'S PROPERTY. THIS INCLUDES THE GOLF COURSE OR PARKING LOT.
- Rakes, Coolers, & Ball Washers have been removed from the course
- On the putting green the hole has been modified so the ball sits closer to the surface
- Access to the Pro Shop will be restricted ￼to one foursome at a time
- Payments will be by Credit, Debit Cards & Cash
- Reservations can only be made from this website.
Thank you for your full cooperation! Swan Lake Management